We do not accept debit, ATM, pre-paid, EBT, or gift cards. We only accept major credit cards from a traditional banking institution.
• Standard Cars: all drivers must be at least 21. For renters between the ages of 21 and 24, a daily underage fee will apply.
• Some luxury vehicles and large SUVs: all drivers must be at least 25 Please call the location from which you wish to rent for details on age restrictions for specific vehicles.
• Standard cars (Full-Size cars and smaller): you may cancel the same day with no penalty.
• SUVs and VANS: 24-hour cancellation is required by email or phone to avoid penalty fees.
• LUXURY and SPECIALTY reservations: 48-hour advance cancellation is required.
If you will be delayed for any reason, please call the office. Certain cars are subject to cancellation fees if not canceled 48 hours in advance.
Extending Your Rental
To extend your rental beyond the due date shown on your contract, please call your local rental office. Please note that the rate is subject to change.
Midway Car Rental can provide vehicles with hand controls with 24- 48 hours advance notice.
No Show Policy
Reservations are valid and honored for up to three hours after the requested pick-up time or until the location’s regular closing time, whichever is earlier. If the vehicle is not picked up within three hours of the requested pick-up time your reservation status will be changed to a NO SHOW. To avoid any problems, please contact Midway Car Rental if you need to change your vehicle pick-up time.
Please call us directly for one-way rental availability, pricing, locations, and details.
Unlimited mileage applies only to miles driven in the states of CA and NV.
Midway Car Rental vehicles are not permitted to enter Mexico under any circumstances.